A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Brady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Irvin Brady MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don I. Brady practice?
- Dr. Don Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Brady practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Primary Care Doctors.