Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don Buford
Dr. Don Buford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Buford is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Lake Pointe Medical Center and Trinity Mother Frances Winnsboro. Dr. Buford has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Buford has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Don Buford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Tandy Freeman III
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Howard Moore
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Kyle Stuart
Dallas, TX 0 mi8