A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Buford, Orthopedic Surgery: Shoulder/Knee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Buford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Alex Buford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Buford practice?
- Dr. Don Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Buford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.