A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Buford, Orthopedic Surgery: Shoulder/Knee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Buford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Buford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don A. Buford practice?
Dr. Don Buford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.