A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Buford, Orthopedic Surgery: Shoulder/Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Buford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Alex Buford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Buford practice?
- Dr. Don Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Buford practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.