A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Bui MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don Bui practice?
- Dr. Don Bui has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Bui practices Surgery and Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Decatur Surgeons and Decatur Urologists.