A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Burgos, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Siy Burgos FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Don S. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Don Burgos has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Burgos practices Otolaryngology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Otolaryngologists.