Dr. Don Carlson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 20th, 2012
See Useless coment
Awful Staff Dr. is a nice guy, should maybe retire?

August 18th, 2010
Treated poorly
Dr.Carlson was my Dr. for many years.I felt devastated when he did some lab work on me & as a result of it dismissed me as a patient without even discussing it with me in person. I worked in the medical profession for over 30 yrs.and know full well that lab errors happen all the time. It is so upsetting to be accused of something you absolutely did not do & not even be given the right to discuss it with a Dr you had been going to for so many years.I have multiple health issues & had to find new Dr right away. I was lucky to find a new Dr who is top notch.But this experience left an emotional scar & it is just not right. I would never have treated any of my patients this way while I was still working. It was totally disrespectful and no one deserves to be treated this way by someone you have trusted.

July 17th, 2010
Great Office
Dr. Carlson and staff are great people dr carlson is a wonderful dr he will always call me is anything comes back abnormal in any of my test results and the staff is always smiling and clean to bad some people have a mouth on them and are having a bad day and take out on people that have nothing to do with it i would refer people to make an appt with dr carlson he is just wonderful.