A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Carter MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don Carter practice?
- Dr. Don Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Carter practices General Practice near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans General Practitioners.