A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chapman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Robert Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Don Chapman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Don Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.