A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chapman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Robert Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Don Chapman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Don Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.