A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Cheatum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Cheatum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheatum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheatum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Cheatum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheatum graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cheatum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Elwood Cheatum MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Don E. Cheatum practice?
- Dr. Don Cheatum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Cheatum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.