A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Clarke is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Clarke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don L. Clarke practice?
Dr. Don Clarke practices Dermatology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Newhall, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists.