A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Clarke is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Clarke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don L Clarke MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Don L. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Don Clarke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Don Clarke practices Dermatology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Mission Hills Dermatologists.