inactive

• Dermatology Warren, MI

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 1st, 2010
First I would like to say DONT GO THERE!!!!! Staff was slow and disorganized. The Doctor did not listen to my previous diagnosis and attempted to incorrectly diagnose me along the line of a teenager with pubescent acne. He told me they stopped making what i was previously prescribed (I saw dermatologist a little over a year ago and dx me with hormonal acne and a vitamin along with a sulfur face cream which took all my scars away.) many years ago which is obviously untrue. I wasted more than a hour of my time and $85 for a old uneducated stubborn man. Who probably gets kick backs for what he prescribed me. I'm not a 17yr old teenager with pimples. I am 25yrs old women who actually needs a vitamin to control my oil glands ( per previous diagnosis). I believe in actually fixing the problem and listening to the patient, not masking the main issue will unnecessary chemicals that have in the past not worked. Please do not waste your time or energy there, pay a little more and get better quality.