A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Cubberley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Cubberley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubberley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cubberley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don A Cubberley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Cubberley practice?
- Dr. Don Cubberley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Cubberley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.