Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don Tran
Dr. Don Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Don Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Minh Le
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Hugh Mai
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Ming Li
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi34