Dr. Don Daniels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Daniels?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 8th, 2015

My visits were back in 2005-06 with a very painful back. The Doctors I had used previously did not do the job. When Dr Daniels showed up we visited a few minutes and he said, let me go back and review your records, when he returned he had a recommendation and he said, It may not work but I believe it will. That was 9-10 years ago and I have thanked the LORD many times for this wonderful man who served HIM as he served hurting people. I am glad to find this website as I can give my thanks to such a wonderful Doctor.

October 29th, 2014