A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Deprez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Deprez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Deprez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprez graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deprez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don P Deprez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Don P. Deprez practice?
- Dr. Don Deprez has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Deprez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.