A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Duff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Duff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Duff, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duff graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Duff has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don R. Duff practice?
Dr. Don Duff practices Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY and New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Nephrologists.