A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Endress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endress
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Endress Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Endress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Michael Endress MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Endress practice?
- Dr. Don Endress has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Endress practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Waterford, CA.
See Waterford Family Physicians and Waterford General Practitioners.