A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Endress is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Endress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Endress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don M. Endress practice?
Dr. Don Endress practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Waterford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, CA and Garberville, CA.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Family Physicians, Waterford General Practitioners, and Waterford Surgeons.