A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Endress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endress
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endress graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Endress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Michael Endress MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Endress practice?
- Dr. Don Endress has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Endress practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Waterford, CA.
See Waterford Primary Care Doctors and Waterford General Practitioners.