Family Physicians, General Practitioner

CFP Family Practice
12700 Welch St
Waterford, CA 95386
209-874-2345
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Concerned Family  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

This doctor was the rudest person! He never even laid his has on my family member that was in his examination room. He sat there and lectured her for ten minutes and then got up to leave. That’s when I stopped him and said we had some questions. I could tell by his response that he was annoyed that we dare ask anything. He ran through my question with sharp condescending remarks. Dr Endress failed to do his job in the first place and never took any responsibility in the lack of care he provided. If you love your family member steer clear of this doctor.

|  SARCASTIC BESIDE MANNER  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

once I arrived I was taken to a waiting room where a patient was already sitting in the room, they had me stand in the hall while he left. when i entered the room the smell was so horrible I almost gaged. i sat for what felt like an eternity so i decided to play a quiet word game on my cell phone. when he entered the room he saw my cell phone and immediatley lectured me and told me to put it away and said "nothing gets me more fired up than someone on their cell phone in my office". he proceeded with sarcastic remarks about a cosmetic procedure I had done and would not refer me to the dermatologist i wanted to see to remove a mole on my leg and skin tags. he said he can do them in his office with minimal scarring. well i let him and he scarred me up pretty bad. my leg has a nickle sized scar after he said it would be a small thin line and he also burned my skin tags off but when a little haywire with the device and burned a much bigger sized mark than my tiny skin tag was and now i have large scars there as well. I decided I didnt want to return so i took my own stitches out after 16 days. his office was filthy dirty. stains on the chairs, dirt on the floor even the handle to his office and the door was filthy dirty. i realize this is a small town dr. but renovate your office and work on the putrid smell and your beside manner.