A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Enty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Enty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Enty, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Enty graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Enty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don A Enty MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Enty practice?
- Dr. Don Enty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Enty practices Anesthesiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Anesthesiologists.