Dr. Don Enty MD Patient Reviews

December 31st, 2016
Horrible
Very judgmental, does not care. Will not admit when he is wrong. Awful doc. My insurance says they have had lots of complaints. He violates confidentiality and will tell other docs about you so it will make it very hard for you to find another pain management doc. Even if your pain is genuine he will judge you. Don't go see him!

November 7th, 2016
LeTierra
Awful doc, rude, judgmental - does not care! Do not see! Practice has lots of shady things going on. My insurance company, Blue Cross. said they have lots of complaints and he has been reviewed and disciplined

September 8th, 2016
A Doctor that Cares
I first visited Dr.Enty when I injured my neck. Had a series of epidurals and the problem finally became manageable. Injured my back while chainsawing some trees. Epidural didn't work. We had to do facet joint injections. He took time to explain everything to me. He and his staff have always made me feel relaxed. I wouldn't trust my back to anyone else! Debbie, his scheduler is amazing!

July 9th, 2016
I went to him for pain management. He was concerned about my pain and we tried a pricedure that I'd had before or similar. The procedure didn't work, which wasn't his fault after 3 neck surgeries by other doctors which were neurologists (1) did not fuse, (2) different doctor and I got a terrible infection with an egg size knot on neck, which the 2nd doctor had to scrape out and check the surgery he did. I have continued to have pain in my neck without relief. Pain stays around 7 and goes to 10. My medication had been cut back from pain medication by 3rd doctor which pain would flare up. I was referred to him by my neurologist. He has a very good bedside manner and doesn't seem to rush me in and out. He seems to care about getting my pain under control again. He's is not a pushy doctor who wants to do another surgery since the first didn't work and I'm grateful for that, because I'm not going to go through unnecessary steroid shots again, I just want the pain to calm down and Dr. Enty seems very sincere about helping to make that happen. I don't think the pain will ever go away, but getting the edge off would be wonderful and he's willing to work with me.

December 29th, 2015
Replace the patient tech.
Dr. ENTY wonderful, however his patient tech Crystal (Southlake) is exceptially rude, doesn't listen and and does not apologize when wrong. She should know what she is saying before she opens mouth. A minute to shut up and listen will may the issue resolved quicker and less trauma

January 6th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Entry off and on since 1999. I wouldn't see any other doctor. He truly is wonderful.

June 14th, 2012
Wait is usually LESS than five minutes. I am usually seen as soon as I arrive. Very professional yet friendly and caring staff and doctor.