Dr. Don Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Evans?

Dr. Don Evans

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Don Evans has been our doctor since he started his practice in Huntsville, AL. We have never been disappointed and considered us very fortunate to call him our doctor. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable and very thorough in his time and diagnosis of your problems. The entire staff is very nice. Hard to believe he's been our doctor 33 years.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Evans has been my primary care physician for nearly 20 years. He's a great guy and I highly recommend him. Most of his patients are geriatric so, as a younger guy, I think I keep him amused. He plays a dang mean Irish fiddle, too.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Evans was filling in for our family doctor. Dr. Evans visited my husband in the ER and later admitted him to the hospital; he closely followed his case for the next several days. His knowledge, his close coverage and his professionalism was outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Evans to anyone needing an internal medicine doctor!

Posted on November 9th, 2016