A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Garcia has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Lorenzo Garcia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Don Garcia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Don Garcia practices General Practice near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Placentia, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.