A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Garcia has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don L. Garcia practice?
Dr. Don Garcia practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiology, and Surgery near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See La Habra Pediatricians, La Habra General Practitioners, La Habra Family Physicians, La Habra Internists, La Habra Geriatric Doctors, La Habra Cardiologists, and La Habra Surgeons.