A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Garcia has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don L Garcia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Don Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Garcia practices General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Anaheim General Practitioners.