A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Goffinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Goffinet, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Induced Hyperthermia
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffinet graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goffinet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goffinet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don R. Goffinet practice?
Dr. Don Goffinet practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists, Palo Alto Radiation Oncologists, Palo Alto Oncologists, and Palo Alto Surgeons.