A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Goffinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goffinet
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goffinet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Goffinet, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Induced Hyperthermia
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffinet graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goffinet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Goffinet MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Goffinet practice?
- Dr. Don Goffinet has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Goffinet practices Therapeutic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.