A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Goffinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goffinet
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goffinet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Goffinet, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Induced Hyperthermia
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffinet graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goffinet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Goffinet MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Goffinet practice?
- Dr. Don Goffinet has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Goffinet practices Therapeutic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.