A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Goffinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Goffinet, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Induced Hyperthermia
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffinet graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goffinet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goffinet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don R. Goffinet practice?
Dr. Don Goffinet practices Therapeutic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.