A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Harvey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Harvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Milton Harvey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Don Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Harvey practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Emergency Physicians and Bradenton Internists.