A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Headley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Headley, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Headley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Headley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Headley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Headley graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Headley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Burdett Headley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Don B. Headley practice?
- Dr. Don Headley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Headley practices Otolaryngology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists.