A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Headley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Headley, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Headley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Headley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Headley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Headley graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Headley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Burdett Headley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Don B. Headley practice?
- Dr. Don Headley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Headley practices Otolaryngology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists.