A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott Heinkel graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Elliott Heinkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
- St. Vincent's Blount
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel practice?
- Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Elliott Heinkel practices Family Medicine near Oneonta, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Pell City, AL.
See Oneonta Primary Care Doctors.