Dr. Don Henry MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dyer, IN

March 11th, 2014
Traumatized Patient
I'm not big on writing reviews or leaving bad remarks that may affect one's practice but I feel compelled to do so in this instance due to the extreme trauma that I experienced. I had recently moved to the area while I was pregnant and chose Dr. Henry to manage my pregnancy in the second trimester. Upon meeting Dr. Henry, he was funny and nice and knew the basic ABC's of ob. Unfortunately, I came to him with another health condition, which was being managed by a specialist. To say the least, Dr. Henry left me feeling very stigmatized, made many inappropriate remarks about my condition, brought negative attention to me at the hospital, and made me feel dehumanized. Worst of all he failed to properly manage issues that needed attention during my pregnancy, gave me incorrect information, and seemed only focused on the issues above. I felt so traumatized that I had to find a new ob during my last trimester after my blood pressure went up from dealing with the issues with Dr. Henry. My father had suggested contacting the patient advocate at the hospital but I just wanted to deliver a healthy child at that moment. Luckily I chose a different doctor who made a world of a difference and re-instilled my confidence that I would have a healthy, uneventful delivery. I did.

April 12th, 2010
I have been going to Dr. Henry for years, have referred him numerous times. Love Sue and Pat in office, they are very kind, compassionate cannot say enough good things. Dr Henry is the very best!!