A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Henslee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Henslee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Henslee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henslee graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henslee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Lewis Henslee MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don L. Henslee practice?
- Dr. Don Henslee has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Henslee practices Urology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Urologists.