A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Hirsbrunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Hirsbrunner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsbrunner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsbrunner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Hirsbrunner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsbrunner graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hirsbrunner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Woodland Community Medical Center
- Cullman, AL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Hirsbrunner practice?
- Dr. Don Hirsbrunner has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Hirsbrunner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Orthopedic Surgeons.