A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Hirsbrunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Hirsbrunner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsbrunner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsbrunner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Hirsbrunner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsbrunner graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hirsbrunner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Woodland Community Medical Center
- Cullman, AL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Hirsbrunner practice?
- Dr. Don Hirsbrunner has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Hirsbrunner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Surgeons.