Dr. Don Hopwood Is this you?

February 18th, 2010

Above and Beyond

Our son was seen in the ER by Dr. Hopwood. After a very caring and concerned exam we were life flighted to Great Falls. He took the time to make sure we all were ok. Including grandpa and grandma. When our in insurance was going to deny the treatment plan he took the time to get on the phone and talk, argue and make them accept it. Wow! We all know how that can be. He called us in Great Falls and at home several times to make sure he was ok. I haven't seen that kind of care from a Dr. in Glendive for a long time.

February 8th, 2010

Good care seems to be an inconvenience to Dr. Hopwood

Dr. Hopwood saw me for shoulder pain and requested a MRI. The MRI came back showing a torn tendon. At this point he gave me a weeks worth of pain killers and referred me to a specialist. When I called the Dr. to let him know that I was not able to get into a specialist until a month later, he said he would not, under no circumstances, give me anything else for pain until I saw the specialist. So now I am sitting hear waiting to see a different Dr. while in pain with no other options. If he considers this to be good care I would not recommend him to anyone. I will be posting a review anywhere possible and have also contacted the Montana Board of Health.

October 6th, 2010