A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Jaffe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Rouge Jaffe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Don Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Jaffe practices Otolaryngology near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA.
See Middleboro Otolaryngologists.