Dr. Don Rouge Jaffe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Allergy & Immunology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Jaffe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Allergy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance