A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Jaffe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Rouge Jaffe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Don Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Jaffe practices Otolaryngology near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA.
See Middleboro Otolaryngologists.