Learn more about Dr. Don Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Fredric Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don F. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Don Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Euless, TX.
See Euless Surgeons.