A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Kannangara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Kannangara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Kannangara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannangara graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Kannangara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Walter Kannangara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Don W. Kannangara practice?
- Dr. Don Kannangara has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Kannangara practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Infectious Disease Doctors.