A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don King is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don King, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Friday King MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Don F. King practice?
- Dr. Don King has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don King practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Whittier Dermatologists and Whittier Pathologists.