A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Koepsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Koepsell, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koepsell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Koepsell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don George Koepsell MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Don G. Koepsell practice?
- Dr. Don Koepsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Koepsell practices Ophthalmology near Valley Forge, PA.
See Valley Forge Ophthalmologists.