A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Koepsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Koepsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koepsell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koepsell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Koepsell, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koepsell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Koepsell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don G Koepsell MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Don G. Koepsell practice?
- Dr. Don Koepsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Koepsell practices Ophthalmology near Valley Forge, PA.
See Valley Forge Ophthalmologists.