Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgery
Video profile

by Mary on Apr 6th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Lerner on a couple of occasions. I did not have to wait long. He staff was very nice and friendly and Dr. Lerner has a very nice demeanor.

fabulous show details fabulous
by william bosurgi on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr Lerner performed 3 surgeries on me involving cancer and I must say I was totally satisfied with his expertise,

Dr. Lerner is an incredible doctor! Highly recommended! show details Dr. Lerner is an incredible doctor! Highly recommended!
by Amy N. on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Lerner has treated my severe sinus problems for several years. He is a brilliant doctor. He is always very attentive, courteous, and caring. I recommend him highly!

This guy is HORRIBLE!!!! show details This guy is HORRIBLE!!!!
Sep 27th, 2012

I have been seeing ear Dr.'s ALL MY LIFE (hole in ear drum) - After Dr. Middlekauff retired and Dr. Laucks passed... I stayed with the office due to 18 yrs of records. I have to have my ear CLEANED at least yearly.... I am IN SEVERE PAIN and my ear is BLEEDING after a cleaning... 18 years I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN UNTIL HIM!!! WILL NOT BE BACK!!

Not a real plastic surgeon show details Not a real plastic surgeon
Sep 26th, 2012

I went in to fix a broken nose. Dr. Lerner did not fix my nose, rather he said he needed a second try to do better. I refused his second try yet he still charged me thousands of dollars for the first try.

Sep 24th, 2012

Excellent physician, very easy to communicate with, results of my surgery were better than anticipated

Dr. Lerner is exceptional!! show details Dr. Lerner is exceptional!!
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Lerner has performed sinus surgery on me, and I was very happy with the results! He is great!

Jul 30th, 2012

A very caring and thoughtful approach to patient. Highly recommend.

Excellent caring doctor show details Excellent caring doctor
Jul 3rd, 2012

I had no trouble getting an appointment. Dr. Lerner took time to listen to my problems. He provided excellent care. I have recommended him to my neighbors.

I rate Dr .Lerner at the top show details I rate Dr .Lerner at the top
Aug 28th, 2011

I couldn't be happier with the service I received at Dr. Lerner's practice. I would recommend him. I used him for his basic medical spa service: botox, restylane. Very knowledgeable. They did not try to talk me into anything I did not need. Actually Dr. Lerner talked me out of a procedure. Great results

/Exquisite Care show details /Exquisite Care
Mar 29th, 2008

I went in thinking I was going to have far more plastic surgery than Dr. Lerner ended up suggesting. Small procedures that took no time at all with very little recovery time made me look ten years younger. I love the fact that he recommended less rather than more. How refreshing. He is a master