A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lewis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Michael Lewis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Don Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Lewis practices Plastic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Plastic Surgeons.