Learn more about Dr. Don Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lowry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lowry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lowry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Allen Lowry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Don Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Lowry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons and Johnstown Orthopedic Surgeons.