A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lowry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Don Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don A. Lowry practice?
Dr. Don Lowry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Donald Lowry, Dr. Donnie Lowry, Dr. Donny Lowry