A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lowry is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lowry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lowry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Allen Lowry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Don Lowry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Don Lowry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ebensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Ebensburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Ebensburg Surgeons.