A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lowry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lowry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lowry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Allen Lowry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Don Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Lowry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Orthopedic Surgeons.