A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Benson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Benson, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Michael Benson DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Benson practice?
- Dr. Don Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Benson practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.