A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Marshall, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Adams Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don A Marshall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Don Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Marshall practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Psychiatrists and Fort Wayne Addiction Specialists.