A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don McAfee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don McAfee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McAfee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don D McAfee MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Don D. McAfee practice?
- Dr. Don McAfee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Don McAfee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Eastsound, WA and Anacortes, WA.
See Bellingham Internists and Bellingham Cardiologists.