A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Mc Afee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Mc Afee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Afee
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Afee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Mc Afee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Afee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mc Afee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don D Mc Afee MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Don D. Mc Afee practice?
- Dr. Don Mc Afee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Don Mc Afee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Eastsound, WA.
See Bellingham Internists and Bellingham Cardiologists.