A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Mc Afee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Mc Afee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Afee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Afee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Mc Afee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Afee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mc Afee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don D Mc Afee MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Don D. Mc Afee practice?
- Dr. Don Mc Afee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Don Mc Afee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Eastsound, WA.
See Bellingham Internists and Bellingham Cardiologists.