inactive

Don B Miskew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 4th, 2016
The one with the bad cast
In 1994 Miskew totally destroyed my foot. I was just a kid when I had a cast put on my broken leg with no open wounds, and the cast was put on wrong. My mother remembers hearing his exact words as "well that looks weird", and still kept setting it and wrapping it. A few weeks after Miskew put it on, it began to smell and hurt. My parents called Miskew and he said there is no reason to cut off the cast. Weeks later when the cast was officially scheduled to be removed, Miskew realized there was a horrible infection in my heel caused by the improper setting of the cast. The cast had rubbed a hole in my heel. My heel was rubbed raw down to the bone, where I then had to spend a week at childrens mercy hospital because of a possible bone infection, under intense supervision and treatment. I will never forget what Dr. Miskew did to my foot, and to this day it is still scarred and deformed.

February 27th, 2010
Miskew has repaired my torn achilles and 2 total knee replacements on me in the last 10 years. The last knee replacements went so well that I was walking without crutches or a cane within 1 week. And was walking without limping within 10 days. No one would belive I had total knee replacement.