A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Palencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Palencia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Palencia, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Palencia graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Providence St Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don David Palencia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don D. Palencia practice?
- Dr. Don Palencia has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Palencia practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.