A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Park MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Don Park practice?
- Dr. Don Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Park practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Hematologists, and Reno Oncologists.