A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Park is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don J Park MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Don J. Park practice?
- Dr. Don Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Park practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV and Gardnerville, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Hematologists, and Reno Oncologists.