A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Penney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Penney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Penney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penney graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don William Penney MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don W. Penney practice?
- Dr. Don Penney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Don Penney practices Emergency Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY and Augusta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Emergency Physicians.