Overall Review

3.9

September 15th, 2015
Horrible esa clinica, entras y sales a las dos horas, si tomas la cita de las 9 de la manana y eran las 10 y el doctor no habia llegado de su casa todavia y ademas son unos LADRONESSSSS

September 9th, 2015
do not pay attention to the average wait time. I have waited over 2 hours to see either dr. don or dr. ben... to get to spend less than 10 minutes with either doctor. If you have a lot of time..... I do not..... it is frustrating. I have recommended they install a treadmill in the waiting room so you do not have to sit for so long, not too for an individual with arthritis. Staff tries to assist. Most staff quite competent. So are both doctors, but it sometimes feel like the waits are so long. have a doc appointment at 3:45... be happy to see the doc at 5:30... Do they listen? outcome still to be determined. Have appointment at 9:15... let's see what happens....

August 31st, 2015
This Doc is on My Side
He is the nicest man. He really is an eye doctor because he WANTS to help people see better. You might have to wait a while but it is SO worth every minute just to know that the doctor is truly with you...he's on your side.

July 27th, 2015
excellent advise
excellent advise to go for PRP before my Cataract as i am about 60 and have slight type 2 diabetese....

June 4th, 2014
The. Worst.
Lazy, incompetent, and utterly arrogant towards everyone. I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstances whatsoever.

August 10th, 2013
Very Grateful!
Unusual flashes in my right eye a few weeks sent me into crisis mode to find an ophthalmologist. When I saw the less than perfect rating, I was not inclined to call the Perez office, but was unable to get into a higher- rated office right away. I have since been treated by both Dr. Don Perez and his partner/brother, Dr. Ben Perez for three retinal tears in hard-to-treat places in my eye. I have found them unusually compassionate toward all classes of people who need care, highly accessible, very relational, amazingly competent, and ready to teach. They have a great balance of relaxed efficiency. What is really refreshing is their humble recognition of God as the Creator and Healer, as they credit Him for restored vision. The staff is bilingual (English/Spanish), and is also attentive and efficient. Certainly, doctors have lapses as the rest of us do, but it strains my imagination to believe I am writing about the same practice as the writer who gave such a poor report.

July 13th, 2011
Our pediatrician sent us for an emergency visit with Dr Perez. Dr Perez discovered an abnormality within my daughters eye and sent us for an immediate MRI of the brain. It was just before a holiday weekend and Dr Perez was going to be on vacation the following week. He assured me he would call with the results ASAP. He never called. I had to have my pediatrician receive the results and explain the findings to us. A week after his vacation and he still has not called. I scheduled a follow-up with another opthamologist and requested her records be faxed there and his office didn't even send those until I called several times, the last time completely irate. I would never recommend this office to anyone.