A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Peska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Peska graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Peska has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don N Peska DO is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don N. Peska practice?
- Dr. Don Peska has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Peska practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.