A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Poster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Poster is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poster
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Poster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Poster, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Poster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Poster has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Poster DO is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Don Poster practice?
- Dr. Don Poster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Poster practices Medical Oncology near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See North Miami Beach Oncologists.