A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Poster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Poster, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Poster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Poster has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Steven Poster DO is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Don S. Poster practice?
- Dr. Don Poster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Don Poster practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.