A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Poster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Poster, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Poster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Poster has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don S. Poster practice?
Dr. Don Poster practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Oncologists, and Miami Hematologists.