A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purcell
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Purcell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Joseph Purcell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Don J. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Don Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Purcell practices Psychiatry near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Psychiatrists.