A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Read is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Read, MD, PA is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Read has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Robert Read MD and PA is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Read practice?
- Dr. Don Read has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Read practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.