A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Tift Reg Med Ctr, Tifton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Wayne Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Don Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Roberts practices Internal Medicine near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Internists.